Saturday, April 1, 2017

Navy SEALs: For you and others like you, you should look at the last ten years of your life and ask yourself:

1) Did I swim, SCUBA dive, surf and become comfortable in the water - even at night? 

2) Did I enjoy running, and back-packing in the woods and mountains?
3) Did I play sports and understand what it means to be a part of a team?
4) Were sports like football, wrestling, track, swimming, lacrosse, and soccer challenging physically and mentally?
5) Did I learn to play with pain and understand the difference between being hurt and being injured?
6) Did I workout nearly everyday and feel like you cheated yourself when you skip a workout?
If you can answer yes to these types of introspective questions, then you might be right for SEALs / EOD and other Special Forces like Army SF, or Marine RECON, or Air Force PJ.

No comments: