Saturday, April 29, 2017

Paranoi of dungeons and real cruel tyrants
I'm an Indian with Prince of Persia-like Vendetta and Vengenace
She finds me amusing -- Like a funny carticature of some UFO and an alien
Yep. It's twelve -- tea but no brunch
Would you meet me again -- or should I take a Uturn?

Nope. No. Money Crunch.
It's this -- they speak real French
This girl insisted -- Not passport but ATM
Nope. No. Yep. Okay. Cabbie took me to some place like0Turkey.

Nope. No. Not in Subway. Turkey Solutions. Not Turkey
Yep. Yep. Left. Not you. Asking this guy to take a turn.
Yep. Yes. It's your turn -- to say the thing -- why you spun
Yep. Stories of Fairies-- That find a Dervish with wands of sun

Hey, wait -- this this pony-tailed girl -- in blue dungrees
Asking me -- You real or crazy fun
What's French to say Yes -- Yes Yes Right Turn
Hang up. But I didn't call. It's crossed-line .... Yes yes stop.

This Persian Princess tells me that
I'm Tai Chi with Steavan Seagal's punch
He? I don't know -- Maybe an American
Looks like a Red Indian -- Always in Tokyo
Dunno. For work. Or for fun.

So, you still there eh?
Nope. Here this sign says
Don't talk on the Phone
While you're on the run

Girls. I don't know. I love real fun.
Nope. No. Not gay. Yep. Yep. That guy I punched is okay.
It's you -- otherwise -- I mostly -- usually don't fight.
Nope. I never killed. Maimed. Nope. Nope. But for a dame like you.
Maybe. You make me so unpredicitbale. Other they call be O so you're Mister suitable.
Yep. For all occassional. Even during emergencies and existingencies.
Nope. No. Frequencies. Not even fish-egg delicacies.
I'm saying they say Portable like a Teddy-Bear.
It's okay if he's not so fair -- Friendly at least --
Yep. Shut up and fill. Or was it Fill and shut..

No comments: