Saturday, April 29, 2017

Ugly duckling quacks
Subdued words but fire cracker like loud noise
Can't figure out what she sings
But this girl is real awesome like how mimosa-shrinks

Ella Elle L'a
Hey why do you say this the same thing
Again and again -- don't you get bored
At least give a Tourist book
Where to find that kind of fun

Tell me Miss Ali-Zee -- No wonder you come on TV
Next time -- put a tele prompter-like thing
For someone like me -- who wants to know
What's this noise all about
What's wrong -- O Bandit with a stun gun?

Bye. Why. Nope. This Indian Walking Beauty Pageant says
Fasten your seat belt.
You're drop-dead gorgeous.
Nope. Not leaving you in peril.
I'm coming with Pearl choker.

This guy is my friend
No. Not a joker. It's his vocation.
Don't get terrified.
He's not Mister Suicide.

He just wants to show you
Who's that chap my friend punched
I want to finish him
Otherwise, my boyfriend
No wait a minute
Your wannabe Boyfriend
Is coming with Pearl Harbor Squandran.

Want Indian Army?
He's Mister Solo
At least -- two Bazookas -- a rifle and a sidearm
This has always been his routine
Even during Peacetime.

What Brigade?



No comments: