Thursday, April 27, 2017

A transcript of rea


verbatim ac litteratim. Latin: Hmm. Do you know....? Uh-huh. Effiminate. Nope. I'm horridly good at feigning. Yeah, sure. Hey Mister Stranger to the Ground. Hmm. You like Latin girls? Latin? Wasn't that an ancient civilization -- historiographicalplay speaking -- of course, with a pinch of salt. What? Hysteria? Tell me something: Why you act so jumpy as if the aliens from some outer space vying for your blood? Like some leader of Guerilla WarFare. Zoological Park here, you mean? So you're an agent? What detergent? Damn...What ma'am. Sham. Ham. Burger. Maybe, with some jazzy ham radio. What're you doing here? What do you mean eh? Are you Miss UnderCover? Maybe. Wow! What that's exclamation! Traffic Stopper. What? Pretty intimidating. Former bomb squad disposal unit eh? Are you crazy. Bombshell. SeaShell. Damn. It's so really real noisy here -- let's go in there. You sure. Yeah, why. I'm bankrupt and this shack looks really real ritzy. Whatver...follow me. Where? On Facebook or Twitter. No here in this street Mister Mugger -- Day Light Stalker. But the sun is almost set. This is not funny. You're freaking me out, alright. I'm scared for you. Okay. I apolgize...let it me..moreover, I don't think at least -- I'd get a tea -- at such a place. Just help me get to this place. Here you go:

laisser–faire
laissez–faire
Jean-Baptiste Jourdan with marshal's baton

By the way, can you read French? It's plain text.

Now, this -- as well:

Plain text?

Nope. Decrypted.

James Bond or Moron?

Both are out of town.

Alpha Male here.

Uh-huh. I'm not surprised.

Hey Miss...tell me about night life?

I thought you're here to save lives -- if i believe you for a moment in the first place!

It's...

military attaché

Hmm.

What.

You get Mister Bean's movies there -- pirated or otherwise?

Spiky snipe. Ignored. As if subdued by traffic noise or vehicular violation of decibal...

Stop. Stop.

Hey. What.

You're rude.

Is that French?

Maybe.

You burrowed our words.

I'm here to hunt down wood borer.

Go away. You're so boring.

Dance floor.

Jazz. You and I. What do you call those intermittent crazy lights?

Do you dance?

Nope. Men do. Alpha Males. Never.

You know you really remind me of that flick: The Elephant Man.

Click.

See. I know...you're just a expat or er drat ahem an Indian expatriate -- this chap -- computer geek or er oops The Alpha Geek -- Who re-wrote The Ethical Hacekrs' Manifesto -- and all that -- you don't have to role-play a Spy and this and that to you know....

Oh. I'm so ashamed of myself.

Tsk, tsk.

Why do you like French girls?

I used to..I dunno...Never thought about it. I don't want to be here. This is a place exurbiating with false pride -- people don't tell me my way to home -- theirs even -- that type of mock dunno whatever.

So you've Bedouin origin? Ethinicity? Victim of discrimination -- reverse or otherwise.

You've courage.

Nope. It doesn't exist. There're only fearful thoughts.

You know, you're really so amusing. We don't have people like you here.

You get pet snails for the same reason?

I'm writing a book about you. My Tryst with Mutiny. mutineer -- That's my you know before last Pizza meal. Bye. Farewell. Wait, no cabs.

Do you have solar-powered kettle?

Yep. A wind mill too but you tell me those gory sob story of birds right....

Yep. Why do you ask anyways?

I started as a Shamanic Profiler under the tutelage of Mister Douglas.

Fuselage.

Nope. rotary-wing aircrafts -- not even putting out jungle fires. Pyromaniacs or arsonists. That's not my domain. It's of course their Frankenstein. I believe that aviation fuel is a valuable resource and should and must be -- such natural resources should be channelized for other things -- other than weeds.

You write Novels and all -- right.

Frederick Forsyth. The Cobra.

Brit.

Yep. Brat, too.

You're so pesudo. Admit it.

Church?

You're a pest.

What.

Hey, I was just kidding -- Mister Tear-Jerker. Poor baby.

Tell me something.

Ask me anything.

Define anything.

Define define.

What's my crime.

No alibi either. At least that convincing.

Benefit of the doubt.

Thought. At the speed of thought.

Windows?

Hmm. As if some real meany mean sniper is about to a crack shot at you.

Nope.

So you're no delusional.

Nope. Illusions.

Can't you talk like any other forty-something moderately or so educated -- somewhat computer savvy Indian guy/

Me?

Yeah, then who?

What're you doing?

Maybe we'd watch a movie. At your place, of course. And, pizza and all.

Pizza? Movie?

Yep.

My place?

Yep.

You know where I live?

I'm working on it.

That patrol car you see--go ask 'em for directions to the maximum security prison.

Chokdee?

Hey, they are mobile gas chaps for recovery vans?

What?

Why do you complicate simple things?

Why do you ask me why I do what I do?

Bye.

Goodbye.

Lost puppy.

I love kitties.

Maybe, I'd war drive you to your shack or whatever -- why such humble name for a bunker huh?

Love and Other Troubles (original Finnish title: Hulluna Saraan) is a 2012 Finnish romantic comedy film directed by Samuli Valkama.

How'd you...and, this Wiki printout -- coarse font.

See you already -- predecided -- that's why we don't talk to you.

I miss that...

You mean it?

I never say anything for the heck of it.

I'm homesick.

This is not Isla Bonito. This is xenophobia.

xenophobically speaking -- we're jumpy around dialbolics!

the hint of Schadenfreude in your tone is unmistakable. Of course, someone like me can tell like a seasoned sommelier around veterans!

You mug up those pompous bombastic words -- and those really real hilariously funny E-mails at three o' clock in the night -- you look up those words? Be honest. CopyPaste Mister?

This world is a place of trials and tribulations. Ingenuity and Indigenious-ilty is striked out as blatant pliagrism.

Tsk, tsk.

Let's go then. Saturday.

Are you out of your mind? Are you asking me to go out with you?

Why? I look that retarded to you.

I dunno.

Maybe....

Stint. I'm going back.

Liar.

I don't know....If I change my mind...I'll pick you up. Go home, and stay there.

And, navigate like Polynesian....

Nope. Those chaps are kidding with me. That's how I bumped into you -- in the first place.

Yeah, yeah.

Yeah, yeah...I'm going to the Air Port.

Yeah, send me a souvenir from there.

Nope. Duty free is always sky-rocket-try. Maybe, when I'm home.

Hey, wait.

That's why Osho said. Never trust a French girl.

Look..it's not about trust. Ok?

Classlesness.

It's that. Miss Tyrst with Destiny.

You're such a good thespian you know. Stay here. Indefinitely. I know this really real grooviest French girl. Theater personality.

Nope. No Promiscuity.

I'll help you pack....

It is hard to pack an entire life into one suitcase.

Damn you. Okay. Don't act like real weirdo. It's a chic neighborhood.

Go home and stay home...

Sure?

Nope. I was of course kidding. Goofing around with you -- just the same as always.

Why these Zombies oogling gawking at me like that? Haven't they seen a really real Almost Tall and Truly Dark Moderately Handsome Indian Alpha Male with a Pretty French girl eh?

Cab?

Nope. Let's walk.

Sure.

Even if you live in another city.

Nope piggyback okay don't you think you're too scarecrowish for that eh?

Oh, this keyword reminds me when I was at the Himalayan Basecamp....LOL

LOL

Moron.

What's the French for it.

You.

You sure.

Shut up.

Isn't keep quiet is more polite.













No comments: