Thursday, April 27, 2017

I'm really crazy about American English. There's a distinct word for each and everything -- every blurry, fuzzy -- hazy -- inexplicable things. America is a bird sanctuary. All migratory birds -- political asylum-seekers -- or people who want to study why bad things happen to good people -- So, that stuff we'd do -- during our orientation -- righto -- Hmm. Thanks. See you around. Brown bags? Yeah, yeah.

Dad. Isn't that a real groovy way of having a conversation when you pretend that you understood when you didn't. Dishonesty. Dad. Tell me the truth. Please.

Hmm. Did he make me feel realy real apologetic for my you know....even a slight...in his tone?

Nope.

Sure.

Yep.

Then. That's why - we're here.

What do parents cherish the most about their kids. The Firsts. Steps. Babbling...or what's that eh? Baby Talk.

Language. Right?

That's why we're here -- you and I -- your mom -- and your big sister. To learn. First: language. Or just that.

It's not about being you know -- it's not -- words and all that. It's this naive thing. Naive now means weak or so. But it wasn't so -- even now, not for an awful lot of people.

Hmm.


Can I tell you something morbid. You just woke up. But something I trust is less -- at least -- a little than those blood-thristy cartoons you watch -- when you're suppose to go to Dojo and practice some full-contact sparring -- and zapping this really real brat-ish bad kid who called your big sister so unfair-ingly -- Dunno Pony Tail Princess Am I your Black Prince Masquerading as a White Beast -- so you wanna read my kindle edition of Beauty and Beauty! My Blog is That Is What Is Dot Com -- Come -- Let's goof around -- Is your Dad out of Town -- Never call my dad Brown! Okay! Mirinda Rights. My Old-Timer. Go to Mexico Border Patrol for help.

LOL

LOL

Like that, Dad. This is a place to learn. A univerisity. An Ashram. Yep.

Hmm. Whatever, Dad. 

No comments: