Saturday, April 29, 2017

This song is my life
My words that make you shy
Quests for rainbow skies
Why do you remind me -- uncome shoelaces and clumsy ties

A caravan for a lost tribe
Like an oasis amidst mirages of vixens and sly
A castaway's heart-wrenching cries
The fate of a message-in-a-bottle -- dying to survive

Fear for myself -- this inability to cry
Her face -- like an unexpected drizzles and puddles  -- on straiwcases and thresholds
The voice that wakes you up - look here's is sunshine
That gnawing thing you feel -- even if it's not sapphire

You looking for her -- and there goes your cone of
A stranger -- a soul mate -- hey isn't she camera shy
Sudden obsessions of rhymes and corniche lights
I'm her rhymster -- do hamsters give her a fright

Why doesn't she sing my words
French is exhotic -- true or otherwise
Look there's she -- my bride -- paper boat or dragonfly
Yep. Yep. I'm your Bonzi Buddy -- Do you have a Bicycle built for two?

No comments: