Saturday, April 29, 2017

Ek Na Ek Din Ye Kahani Banegi

Hey you cursing you said no expletives profanity vanity
No Indian National Language
Observing Day today huh
Nope. Then? Why all Indians are so perplexing confusing
Tell me as if this is the moment of confession -- who's that guy?
What? I'm not into Madonna Or Miss Trauma -- Will you please stop calling me that huh?
By the way -- what's this Indian Lullaby?
Yep. You want to tell you this with true haste -- exact case?
Okay. Try.
Any Telephone Booth Nearby?
Stop it. Mister Sherlock Holmes!
Okay. Mrs. Watson. Is he really dead? Or a new mystery case?
This is a song.
Oh, I thought your National Anthem -- duh!
Yep. True.
There's a Princess.
Like me huh?
Princess. I said.
Excuse Moi Mister Rude
Forget it...why all Indian girls are going round the trees.
FBI Freeze.
Stop kidding. Tell me. I wanna know.
They just never grew up.
Meaning. Medical disorder?
Who? Me becoming Father? Oh My God.
Why? Where draught?
You want water Mister?
Baptise?
What? Magician? No. No. Not Hypnotize my son.
See you always assume, it's a girl.
Over the rainbow?
Maybe. Think something more French. Okay. Get over it.
Let her choose a name.
You think so?
Yep. Why not?
What do we call her meanwhile?
DaisyBell.
No way.
You'd mean she's be a Traffic Stopper. We already have an awful lot of trouble.
Oh that's not me -- it's your laughing house mirror.
So that story is fake.
You want some PineApple Cake?
Nope.
We'd call her Latin.
Are you real freak.
Hmm. Latin. Who loves to learn Greek. Enigmatic eyes of her Mother. And, father's violent streak!
Go away, Moron.
You happy?
Yep. I'm an Indian.
You hate French?
Absolutely. No Mercy.
Take it easy.
I'm right now very busy.
Dice.
Stick with rhyme.
Cosy.
Suzy.
You pinged her again!
Nope. She paged back.
Bye.
Hey. It's me only. Different IDs.
Damn you.
Anger in solitude.
They think I married a fool.
Oh, French have become so wise eh? Oh My God.
Not funny. You're Mister Misfit.
Oh yep -- hey that dummy -- is so slimfit.
Whatever.. I don't care.
So what you waiting for me? Give me the fare.
Are you really having an affair?
Nope.
Liar. See.
It's lawyer.
Ya. ya. Whatever.
Sign? Nope Thumb Impression Mister First and Last Bad Impression/
Why such depression?
Two birds in hand is better than none in the rest.
I'll cut your hands with this kitchen knife.
Butter knife. Give me some utterly butterly french fries.
Oh fries--I got scared.
Yep. Yep. No haste.
They call you Mister Jinx.
This village is doomed since you vroomed in here.
Who? I'm Bridgegroom. Broomstick Mystic.
Lipstick? You said? You like gloss. How you know this? Are you really gay?
I'll give you her.
A sidekick. A buddy. A comrade.
Really.
An avand garde sibling -- a sindbad -- of chaste rage.
Whatever. Hotdogs for you. Come.
Thanks.
Whatever.




No comments: