Tuesday, August 20, 2013

RJ Prateeka: A rocket scientist... :-)

I'm a peacemaker not a provocateur
I'm just a pawn -- she's a queen -- Kasparov against Deep Blue computer.

A pawn is always sacrificed -- Been a misadventurer
I'm a schooligan from a blackboard jungle -- NOT Ivy Leaguer.

I'm a chain smoker but I swear -- Am a fanatical teetotaler
I'm warped -- Was never into paper chase -- so I turned into a paper-pusher -- penpusher.

Did she goof around with paper darts when she's a bright-eyed schooler
I think she's a gung ho organizer.

She's an ace at potshotting -- She's clever -- She's a dueler
Say cheese -- Should we expect some potboiler.

No cheat sheet -- Vikram Aur Betaal -- Who's moralizer
Is this metrical -- Bonkers -- Rat tamer -- Catnapper -- Pest control officer.

I envy her -- I mean her spontaneity -- off the cuff rimester -- extemporizer
I've got a honeypot-like insectarium -- I'm an anti-insecticide campaigner.

It's jukebox experience -- makes me footloose for a while -- listening to those chart toppers
She'd have a humanoid birthday greeter.

Her charm bracelet is funky -- A navy-blue blazer would be swanky -- Wish I were a skywriter
I love her conversation stoppers -- And, her indifferentism -- She's a rebel - A saboteur.

On the air -- I'd be a sitting duck -- She'd incapacitate me with a stun gun -- It's skeet -- She's a trapshooter
My rhymes are mediocre and space-fillers.

To be continued...

No comments: