Monday, August 19, 2013

RJ Prateeka: A Jekyll-and-Hyde personality... :-)

Is she inclined towards -- Bestsellers and Man Booker Prize Winners
Mister Stephen May says that we'd try and read newbie writers.

Get Started in Creative Writing is a good starter
She'd post her poetry on Facebook page at least -- she's such an idler and lurker.

She'd at least Blog -- Key in about shock jock life -- She'd be a pygmy chronicler
She's zillions of fans -- She's a big hitter -- Her Blog would be quite popular.

Wish we'd chitchat off the air -- That'd be an absolute coup -- Oh my God--I'm such a chancer
I'd go see some sorcerer or diviner.

I just can't hobnob with her -- I'd be considered an interloper
She's a Jekyll-and-Hyde personality -- She'd page / summon her lawyer.

She's a fierce head-hunter
She's a notorious yeti / bigfoot exterminator.

Was she sniping at me eh -- I'd take my antipsychotic thingies -- I'm such a hallucinator
Only one thing helps in such moral exigencies i.e. prayer -- I'd stop being a procrastinator.

Does she have a pearl choker
Who's her favorite trumpeter.

Does she employ a chauffeur --  I don't think so -- She's a penny-pincher.
She shouldn't take offence -- I'm mentally impaired -- I'm a joker.

Would she love to have an exotic pet -- a Komodo lizard or rattler
Who's her most revered freedom fighter.

To be continued...

No comments: