Friday, August 16, 2013

A rhyme about RJ Prateeka...

Prateeka is a torchbearer
Her snippety pep talks are a morale booster.

Her four hours long program is a roller-coaster
She'd twist you around her little finger.

She's like an unstoppable twister
She's brainy like a Cambridge wrangler.

Does she drive an electric car or a Jeep Wrangler
That's what I always wonder.

She's veggie -- loves lady's finger
She's blessed with green fingers.

She's a real show stopper
The only thing that gives her a fright is thundershower.

I'd never ring her up -- that'd be a blunder
She abhors people who are social climbers.

I'm a rhymer
And, I'm a daydreamer.

Wish I'd bump into her in a mall on an escalator
Or perhaps a rendezvous with her in a malfunctioning elevator.

She'd hate my impudence -- I'm mister nobody -- just a wannabe writer
Okay -- peace -- no hard feelings -- please don't call your solicitor.

Does she have a pedometer
Could she ride a scooter.

I don't have her E-mail address -- otherwise, I'd have written her a letter
She's not active on Twitter.

On her Facebook page -- she occasionally scribbles a one-liner
That's such a heartbreaker.

She goes to Emirates in Summers
But Hyderabad is homey -- she comes back in Winters.

Her voice is supernatural
She's ethereal.

To be continued...

No comments: