Sunday, April 23, 2017

This is a monologue. This is not a Soliloquy. Writing is not my . Nor my avocation. It's my forte. I've an intrinsic -- flair -- not for writing, but -- I've this word thing -- this magnetism-like thing -- for words -- I At least, I assume you. But I always assert that you'd never assume or presume anything. Never prejudge. Or predecide. Prejudice is a negative word: It's negavite connatations; but we always have this inclination -- subtle or so -- to put it in our writings -- formal or otherwise -- you know, just because -- someone has done it so -- someone we think at good at this -- word weavers -- I don't know -- The more I see her kind of thing -- She's like this weaverbird diligently trying to build her nest and all -- really really fussy -- picky and choosy -- totally engrossed -- in a world of her own -- oblivion -- oblivious to my rants -- I don't know -- You meet such type of girls in a rail -- a train -- you know -- and, she just doesn't acknowledge you -- you start wondering -- what's so interesting about those meadows -- real mean types -- Maybe, they should start building these monstrous things -- windowless -- or something -- whatever -- as if I give a damn. Just back from some beauty paegant or something -- Misplaced your Crown -- You -- Do you really think I'm some moron or whatever -- what happened to my voice -- my vocal cords -- Maybe this place is haunted -- Whatever -- Those How-To-Lady-Kill or so Gurus -- Yep, IceBreaker. BlueToothing? Wi-Fi? Maybe I'd tell her that I'm CounterEspionage Local er wait Regional Bureau chief -- They say girls have a festish for Uniformed men or was that men in uniform -- Women and Uniformity -- Deformity -- I look really grotesque -- Beauty and The Abdominable No a simple word -- conversational tone yep always -- Yeti BigFoot -- She didn't even shrug her shoulders off -- That ain't no elegance Miss -- That arrogance -- Profilers -- They'd really look at someone -- and you know, nothing is classified anymore. No such thing as For Your Eyes or Ears or Whatever only. A Femme Fatale -- But that's sounds so dunno But why not ain't she so evil -- When someone ignores you -- it hurts real bad -- it's awful -- dreadful -- terrible -- worse than being ridiculed. Fiance. Married. Estranged. He's-Not-My-Type. Legally blind. She's you know -- like a ghostly spectral or whatever see-saw thing -- in motion -- with absolute balance and equilibrium -- and there's nobody on it -- It takes two to see-saw too right? You just freak out -- Obsession has a new name -- euphemism -- or whatever -- Maybe I read that on some Bill Board -- or some jingle -- Such types of girls are real quickly sadistic to point out your even advertent pliagirism -- What does she know about Universal Consciousness -- Mabye I'd tell her about The 100th Monkey Phenemenon or Phenemena -- Damn Plurals -- And, Singulars too -- She looks single -- or is I'm being self-delusional? Excuse Moi -- I was wondering If I'd share with you something I read about some at least zillions of years ago -- The Concept of Existential Aloneness -- By the way, doesn't this prove my just-quoted theory ... you and I -- in this -- fellow-travelers -- The fleeting ever-changing -- kalaediscopic -- Window -- Coral reefs -- What's so intriguing about those -- you see -- green or whatever trees and weeds. I moment I saw you This is the Richard Bach's The Bridge Across Forever Girl. Think about it. Before we de-train or get derailed. Yes yes I'm a BarnStormer -- about to Solo -- would you be my Tandem-mate? Is that in our scroll of fate eh? Verse or prose -- Why does this fairy has thing portable magic wand -- Isn't she so wand-dependent? Magic eh? You think I'm this real destitute -- a social pariah -- an outcast -- you're you know -- dunno -- whatever -- Why don't you speak to me? To Be Continued . . . .


No comments: