Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Spartan Packet Radio Experiment - An experiment intended to test the tracking of satellites via amateur packet radio, flown on Space Shuttle mission STS-72. I wish that our young generation: Guys and Girls -- come up with such explorative learning brainchilds -- instead of: slandering, substance abuse, bullying et cetra. Revive the BBS culture. Internet is like an ocean. Sometimes, all you need a swimming pool. Run BBS on Telnet. There're Telnet-able BBS software. Such BBSes are still active. Look 'em up. Galcaticomm's World Group Server and its Client App. 1990s? Could you imagine that eh? Tim Syrker. He committed suicide. I look up to him. He's my Guru. And, my friend and Guru -- Who not only taught me American English but SysOp-ing is Dennis Hurd. He used to Teach English at Higher Colleges of Technology, Dubai, UAE. The Electronic Forum BBS. That's his brainchild. And, the college management let him get all the software and hardware and associated resources. He changed the way we communicate. He's still my friend. On my facebook. We never chat. LOL He created an English learning forum for me on the BBS. And, revoked BBS access of a rookie bbs hacker when I logged his threats to hack me and all his other exploits and E-mailed that .txt file to Dennis.


No comments: