Friday, April 21, 2017

Anisha Ji: Hi! My name is Maqsood Qureshi. I live in Hyderabad. I don't know anything about Golf. But I was in Gulf and that reminds me of General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan with President Bush at Camp David in a golf cart. I believe that statesmanship is all about that -- it's like the ship's wheel or boat's wheel. The captain goes down with the ship: That's the Oath of office . . . . Otherwise, We're in an oarless boat -- in choppy waters -- heading nowhere -- and would inevitably capsize. Anyway, my question is: Do you play Golf? Why do you do that? How come no other Indian girl plays this? Who inspired you? How come they never write about this in the media? They write about siblling rivalries -- why not about trailblazers like you? Isn't that blatant chauvism and paparazzi-ish pulp regurgitation? How come nobody is revoking their license and all -- if they've it -- in the first place? And, lynching 'em -- riddling 'em -- with character assassination attempts-court cases -- uncalled for. Nevertheless, This Indoor golf and all -- and, this golf simulator? Could we wannabes start with that? Would you suggest us something specific? That's all for now, Anisha Ji. Novajo: A tribal variant meaning there's no word for goodbye in our language. Say hi to Deepika Ji -- whenever you bump into her. -- Maqsood Qureshi, Located at 25.367 °N latitude and 68.367 °E longitude with an elevation of 13 metres (43 ft), Hyderabad is located on the east bank of the Indus River and is roughly 150 kilometres (93 mi) away from -- Oops, I apolgozie. I gave the wrong coordinates . . . . I'm here in the Deccan Bunker! Yep, that's correct: The THIRD Field marshal -- yep, awarded during wartime. Honest. Blog: http://maqsoodqureshi.blogspot.in


No comments: