Friday, October 7, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: Spock-y Ears is Miss Tell Me Why -- Rapid-fire! :-)

Tell Me Why

Junie B. Jones

Compulsive Hoarding: When Collecting Things Becomes a Disorder

Mac-y Doping?

Nope!

My daughter should be like (Eliza) Flora Cross in Bee Season!

I watched it zillions of years ago! I forgot!

I was simply suggesting things you'd read / watch.

Oh, okay Thanks Mac-y

Superhero / superhuman powers like levitation etceteras?

No. No. I'm a very ordinary person.

Have both feet on the ground!

Hmm.

No megalomania then?

Yeah. Praise be to God.

Delusions of grandeur?

No. No.

You're not megalomaniac then?

Yeah, that's correct!

Trance?

I try not to get into it

Oh

yeah

Mac-y What's redemption? What's salvation?

I don't know. These concepts are very elusive

You're Miss Tell Me Why 

Evil twin?

True.

We call it Qareen.

Hmm.

A day in the life of Spock-y Ears?

You tell me first

It's very mundane 

Hmm.

Monotonous.

Hmm.

Do you love me?

Yep. I do.

What's love, Mac-y?

Love is Nirvana!

Sounds far-fetched!

No. No.

So aloof today Mac-y?

You mad at me Mac-y?

Not mad but kinda gloomy. :(

A bit bewildered! :(

I'm not writing to you. That's why?

Yeah! :(

Hmm.

Writing....

No comments: