Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend . . . .

Babes: You're the most prettiest, sveltest, brightest and swankiest girl -- I've ever met.

Yeah sure -- you say this to all the girls -- you meet

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

You know a girl told me once that I've a pattern -- I need help :(

What do you think?

I don't know. Maybe or maybe not.

Hmm.

You know babes My Guru told me once that I shouldn't take myself seriously

Am I self-effacing?

Hey Mac-y your vocab is really formidable!

Mocking me babes?

No seriously. I'm impressed!

You're changing the topic!

This reminds me about Yeti

Who's that?

Abominable snowman!

I read a book once -- it's about Yeti expedition

By the way, did you read Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster?

Nope. I haven't.

Who wrote it?

Bing it!

Come on tell me . . . .

Jon Krakauer

Hmm.

Mac-y I'm so happy that you're talking about books!

Gee!

Really?

Yeah

I believe in eclecticism -- babes

My approach towards life is eclectic

Oh goody!

You really love me Mac?

Yep I do.

I wait for you to write to me

Why is writing so important to you?

Because writing changed everything in the world.

Mac who discovered writing?

Caveman, maybe.

oh

Babes you gotta read Desmond Morris

Okay. I will.

Arrivals. Departures.

Mac you're talking gibberish!

Public places!

Like Airports, Railway stations, Bus bays etc.

....Whassa matta!?

<Yawning> 

....Get some sleep!

Wassup?

I love to watch people.

Oh you scared me -- doper!

LOL

LOL

ROFL

ROFL

Mac you really schizoid? 

Yeah

Hearing voices again?

Nope. Praise be to God.

Hmm. 

I love you to bits!

Me too, Mac-y!

To be continued . . . . 

No comments: