Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: Sugar and Whirling Dervish -- the Maharajah :-)

A penny for your thoughts Mac-y

Oh nothing -- just thinking about you and I 

That's us -- Mac-y

Oh, yeah

Do you love me Mac-y

Yep, of course I do.

What's love Mac-y

Love is fire walking

Isn't love a Sisyphean ordeal?

No. No.

Come on, I'm just trying to cheer you up.

Brobdingnagian

Lilliputian

Catch-22

Elbow room

Pandora's box

Buck up . . . . 

You and I are stranded on an island?

Shipwrecked, eh?

Yeah

Alexander Selkirk?

Yeah

Dunno.

Come on 

It's your favorite fantasy

Babes you know something

What?

I wanna write a graphic novel about an island where only men can fly

You drew that for me?

Yeah

Babes

Yeah

You know Air India's mascot Maharajah?

Yeah

Is it still there?

I dunno -- I'm just a plane spotter now

Whirling Dervish?

That's you

Yeah

I know I read this on your Blog

God is his friend, and he doesn't know that, and he keeps bumping into his ex-girlfriends

No. No.

Okay babes

See you love me

Whatever

Writing....

No comments: