Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: A fictionalized account of Mac-y role-playing Aristotle! :-) This is a D-R-A-F-T!

Mac <Loud thinking> Aristotelianism!

Spock-y ears: What's that eh?

Mac-y Please stop mugging up high-sounding words to impress me, alright?

You're not a philosopher or something -- Thank your lucky stars -- I agreed to live-in with you -- don't make me regret my decision -- PLEASE!

I live in a fool's paradise!

EXCUSE ME!

No nothing!

Babes Wayback Machine!

You doping again?

You know I never do that?

Yeah I know -- just checking!

And, please STOP fictionalizing about us on your lame Blog!

Oh fictionalization you mean?

Huh! Whatever!

I'm a social pariah

Mac-y Please don't expect pity, mercy or compassion from me!

Mac-y can I ask you something?

Yeah babes shoot

Please start reading again -- You used to be such a bookworm!

Mercy killing! 

What's that?

Euthanasia

Oh God!

Sleep now!

Do I sleepwalk?

No you don't.

Writing . . . . 

No comments: