Monday, October 17, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: Sugar and Mac-y the faith healer! :-)

Babes I wanna be a raaqi

What's that?

Faith healer

So, you believe you've got supernatural powers?

Yeah, of course

Like what

Hmm like I'd tell what's in your heart

Oh yeah

Yeah

So, what's in my heart?

It's full of love for me!

LOL

LOL

ROFL

ROFL

Macy you're such a daydreamer!

Wake up and smell the coffee!

Oh, this reminds me . . . .  

No way -- I'm not making coffee for you -- again!

LOL

LOL

Macy

Yeah Sugar

Tell me about the rights of women?

In India?

Anywhere.

In a nutshell: Her place is NOT in the kitchen but in the space station

You honestly believe that Mac-y?

Yeah, babes I swear

I love you Mac-y

I love you too Sugar

My babes -- Spock-y Ears!

Hate you!

I love you to bits babes

Moron

<Expletive deleted>

You swear like a trooper babes!

What does that mean?

Look it up!

No way! In SEVEN dictionaries?

LOL

LOL

You know Babes there's this Profanity Filter in the E-mail client I used -- in the early 90s

Whatever

Mac STOP intellectualizing everything

Babes I'm intellectually gifted, righto?

Nope you're in fact intellectually handicapped!

Isn't that word offensive?

Who cares -- I don't give a damn

If I quote you -- you're pedantic! 

Writing . . . . 

No comments: