Friday, October 21, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: Sugar is Snow White! :-)

Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

That's you, my babes!

LOL

LOL

ROFL 

ROFL

Grow up old-timer!

You still reading Snow White?

Yep

LOL

LOL

I'm going through a hard time babes

Mac-y

Yeah babes

What's machismo?

Oh, babes that's when you don't have to try to prove it

That's no male chauvinism

Mac-y

Yeah babes

You really think I'm your soul mate?

Oh yeah

Beyond the shadow of a doubt babes

I haven't given my consent yet -- remember that?

Yeah, I know that -- and that's very cunning of you.

You're so foxy Sugar

Whatever 

Go marry some American from Lucknow!

Come on Sugar

Ain't going there anymore!

You're my Real Princess!

How about Abu Dhabi? Your favorite place?

No not even Abu Dhabi.

Hmm.

Tell me one thing honestly

Yeah

You really think that I'm pretty?

Oh yeah never met a girl like you

The most prettiest and brainiest girl -- I've ever met. 

So, bubbly

So chirpy

I love you like a maniac

Love at first sight?

No No I'm short-sighted

!@#!@#@#!#$#$@#!@$@

<Expletive deleted>

LOL

LOL

ROFL

ROFL

But yeah, seriously speaking

A Suitable Girl for A Suitable Boy -- Finally!

Writing . . . . 

No comments: