Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend

Sugar so I'm your knight in shining armor?

Yeah, as if I'm a damsel in distress!

Lame joke, Mac-y!

I'm a joker in the pack!

Nope! You're such a clown!

What's the difference, Sugar?

Google!

Ogle!

Sugar glaring at Mac-y.

....Such a disapproving look!

Did I give you a fright? LOL

Yeah! See goose bumps! LOL

Mac-y you're so melodramatic!

You'd write plays!

Plays?

Yeah!

You think so?

Yep.

You know Nick Vujicic right?

Yeah

So I goad myself to count my blessings

Hmm.

You know something Mac-y

Yeah what?

I love you more when you're serious-minded!

Are you serious? LOL

Yeah. LOL

You play cards?

No. No.

So you really are A Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish?

Yeah, that's true.

Mac-y I heard through the grapevine that you wanted to be David Ogilvy Version 2.0?

Is that true?

Yeah

I wanted to be a copywriter!

You're sulking because I don't write to you

That's emotional blackmail, Mac-y

You know Babes (we) Indians make very good ads.

Hmm.

You never finish what you start?

Yeah...depends...to a certain extent -- in most cases...I leave things unfinished.

You taking your meds, Mac-y?

Yeah Babes I'm -- without fail

Writing....

No comments: