Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: Prince Charming! :-)

Babes Am I your Prince Charming?

....Such a monotonous chant!

Mac STOP chanting, please!

Come on, tell me

Maybe. Maybe not.

I'm jack-of-all-trades

What?

Nothing.

I'm just thinking out loud.

Whatever.

I liked saving the Princess from the evil vizier.

Excuse me?

Oh I mean there's this game Prince of Persia

Oh big deal

Early 90s

Whatever

Babes buy me an eye mask when you go shopping next

I will. Earplugs for me. Thanks.

Am I really that boring?

Duh

I'm looking up: sarcasm

Mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult

LOL Good for you.

How many dictionaries do you refer to?

Seven.

Oh my God! LOL

LOL

Did your Prof. Kev Nair recommend those to you?

Yeah. How did you guess?

Duh!

Spock-y Ears!

Hate you when you call me that?

Are my ears really like that?

Yeah.

Hate you.

LOL

LOL

ROFL

ROFL

You know Sugar I love you like crazy when you laugh like that!

And, when I make you laugh.

Weirdo

Skinhead

Fix your hair okay. 

This is crew cut, babes

Nope. Nope.

As if you're some military brass

Maybe. Maybe not.

Yeah sure!

No comments: