Thursday, October 13, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: Octopus :-)

Mac tell me one thing honestly, okay?

Okay.

Do you really eat octopuses?

Yeah babes!

No way!

Live?

Yeah

You're such a monster Mac

Savage!

hehehehehe LOL

Yuck! Yuck!

Sissy! Liar!

Mac You weren't lying about being in the Army?

No, I wasn't

So, what's your rank?

Oh, my rank? God willing, in the next few years I'm going to be the Field Marshal like Sir Sam Manekshaw!

Oh yeah!

Yeah

LOL

LOL

Come on I'm serious

I'm MI

What's that?

It's short for Military Intelligence

I can't tell you my rank. It's classified.

Yeah sure liar

Just to impress me huh?

hehehhehe LOL

FYEO

What's that?

It's an acronym for: For Your Eyes Only

oh okay

So what do you do? Hacking and all that?

Yeah! Simply put. In a nutshell.

Okay fine

I believe you a bit now.

Thanks Sugar

I love you babes

I love you too Mac

Mac please never lie to me about anything

I won't. I promise. Unless I'm pranking.

Okey dokey

No comments: