Tuesday, March 14, 2017

"Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers."

"Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.""Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers."

No comments: