Friday, March 17, 2017

What's Happening in my life? Y2K Feature Re-started. Read on:

I'm listening to: Mister Antonín Dvořák's symphony: From the New World. Wish I'd a real vintage gramophone. 1crank-Operated, right? Fully-functional.

I didn't find an E-Book edition of The Brave New World: I read. The one on the Dub. Dub. Dub. is something else. I wanted to re-read it.

I stumbled upon the: Phonological history of Old English.

Spiced Buttermilk.

White Button MushYROOMS. Botanical name: Agaricus bisporus or phosphurus bad readibility zero visibilty dimly-lit ROom. Rs. 54 Only /- I'd look it up on Wikipedia.ORG for its veracity. Nope. Nope. Not price veracity -- for that -- as far as I know -- you check DEMONitization currency you go to Zombie Bank: Wait. Wait. Looking up its definition on Oxford University: Web Site: A financial institution which is insolvent but which continues to operate through government support.

Could I ate Nope wait eat MushYRooMs RAW? Not Vene Venice Composer Venomous Checkmate Check Czech composer Poisnous Mushrooms Checking on WikiLeaks Nope Sorry Wiki. En.

That's all for now.

Bye, Miss Nosy. My Primate sorry Pirated sorry Pirate Princess from the Parallel Uni Universe.

No comments: