Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hi there! Hallo! Eh? Oh, that's a variant of icebreaker! Ever heard of boyish Mister beat-a-retreat! LOL Journo? Hmm. Retired Fortyish look. Just recruited. Coffee. If you insist. LOL Charmer. Snake Flute Chap. Leaving Men Behind Motto huh. That's covert infiltration. Gambit. No pawn sacrifice. LOL Smartypants. Where's your ghillie suit? Jargon? LOL Special Ops Buff, aren't you or is that just me! Weird fetish! Get lost! LOL You think you some Top Gun gung ho sidekick huh? No crutches. LOL What's on your mind? The flick: The Reader. Could I get it without plastic swipe. Let me think about you. Can I trust you. Yep, if you believe in specters! LOL Fine. Typho. Date? Give me that. I never share my H2O. LOL Dentist? Nope. Be right Back. IM. Yep. You MI. Palindrome. Shaman? Hmm. You x-Files girl? LOL What's in my eyes? Change your contacts....shuddduppp! LOL Since 1 Niner 37? pip–squeak? War Dialer in your e-shower. Still remembering hot cold preferences eh? LOL Ray-Ban? Hmm. Impressed? Maybe. False sense of security! LOL Maharaja your handle? Hmm. Why do you groan. That's totally warped way of saying affirmative. Ambiguity. At least I'm not fake! LOL Looking for Rogue? You counterespionage? Nope Mills and Boons. LOL Overstyaing. Am I? Amnesty granted. Leave at will. Majesty. My My. MI. Bye er ahem Novajo Hunchbacked Dervish Novajo. One more thing. Check what Lotus 123 chaps goofing around with these days -- lately. Okay? Okay Mentor. No Offlines okay. Lumpsum Net Package. Subsidized. LOL Dervish: LOL AOL. Prodigy. Genie. Stall warning mentor, Ejection System itself snag glitch malfunction. Hmm. CRM Rule # 1. Never Panic. Inform ATC in a calm, clear, steady voice. Take the best gliding angle. Remember your BarnStormer. Who's with him? Yep, Mentor. Shimoda. Don. I guess. Intero Retro Grade Amensia Hmm. Symphony guy. For her. Shes the wand. Crescendo. For her. The only way of the tail spin is to spin. Spin? Give me the keyboard. Quick. Nano second 1 Nano Second 2 Nano Second 3 Top. Hmm. We do some Vedic Maths in the De-Briefing Shack. Scan. Radio? Squelched. Conked-out. Dials? Swinging? Dizzy. Nope, Mentor. Vertigo. Nausea. Stranger to the Ground. Last word uttered. Al-Mulk. Hmm. Doodle. Sholka. Monochrome Rainbow. Give a new name. Quick. Nano second 1 Handicap Do you love her. Nope, Mentor. Then. Crush. Now, Crash. LOL ArchAngel. Celestial Hierarchy. F1? Nope, Mentor. Say your last words. Mentor: Inform Cold Mountain girl, too. Will. You cannot Will Unless It be...okay okay. Hmm. Shaken? Own up. The Possessor of Honor and Majesty: My Lord. Hmm. Bravo. Invoke satan. Blasphemy. Wrong. Right Word Mania Keyword. God's Own Country. LOL Foolhardy. Mister Cuckoo. Who's save you? Now? Nano Nano NaNo Niner seconds left? Zip. Quick. None has the right to be worshipped but He. The Ever Living The One Who Sustains and Protects All That Exists. Be. Green fields. Choose any land strip. Tree leaves are your wind socks. Ciggy. Report to duty. Quick. I am waiting for you in the De-Brief Room. Mentor: Does she love me? Crash er Crush only. LOL Novajo. Novajo, Mentor. Who am I? Incognito Friend of the Friendless. LOL LOL Deep Blue Version 2: Activating Cospas-Sarsat distress beacon. Mister Dervish had a bumpy ride. Paging Miss Spoc-y Eyes. Default name. Redundant copies: Ignore. Bypassing Cospas-Sarsat Mission Ctrl. High Priority. Rescue Coordination Center. Scarmble. Name Withheld. Glad to be of help. Big Bird watching already Off The Record. LOL LOL


No comments: