Friday, March 24, 2017

An Open Letter: An Abject Nope Eject Fighter Plane an abject failure of journalistic ps spirits

Dear Enemy aka Miss Spoc-y Ears: Here's an Open Letter to you or for you Mentor? Not you sorry -- Here we go:

Did you get my message on Twitter eh? Is that really you on Facebook -- because I read that you aren't really comfy
lurking here -- me as well -- but I just login on for a wee bit once in a while and goof around. I kept you posted on
your some obscure Mumbo-Jumbo Asian English dailys' E-mail address until it started bouncing for some paranormal reason I could never figure out. Maybe poltergeists from some parallel universe or some I don't know StarTrek-like realm. I never DENY anyone the Benefit of the Doubt. That means you're always guilty -- even if proven otherwise. Don't you think Blogging on Blogspot.in would be a pragmantic change / switch from this stuffy Facebook-ish elbow room eh? Life is always about prerogatives -- what do you think? Exercising -- er ahem drat I mean The very basic core fundamental right to exercise your prerogatives is freedom. If you find yourself in a sitution where you've to ask someone if you'd exercise your prerogative or not -- than it's implied that you never had any prerogatives. One baseline is there -- something we share while living in different time zones and aloof, most often hostile this-that-infested places, curfew-prone et cetra that we love words. We're spiders on the same web. Dub. Dub. Dub. WWW.
Be it the Internet or real-life labyrinthine blah-blah-blah -- Words give us maneuverability. We know how to maneuver in and out of it with ease. It's a cinch for us. Hope you won't prejudge and shrug me off as some EggHeadish Brat like I see people on YouTube-ish Telly shows. Intellectual arrogance was never my I don't know but I'm a dropout from a BlackBoardJungle school Not the Old-School-Tie-Type! Duh!

Sincerely

The whirling Dervish aka The Mister Archie always with the Ghost Buster Kits Not KitKat KittyKat Nope KIt Pit No Kit Okay Thanking you yours faithfully Immaculately Revert back faithfully okay Bye Ghosts coming Pagers coming from Spain QUeen no no not Swan Queen Excuse Me. BRB. Slow-footedy coming also there Imperial Highness coming coming slow footedly coming visibiltiy morning time good VFR fules no foools fools rules following Cessna 172 152 coming nope only one cessna coming not sure about model so telling sorry writing two models only one-time sitting nope nope not direct bsc honors inr informatics only one time sitting bsc direct pass not bypass ya ya coming coming excuse me this imperial highness going to that imperial highness ghost exorcizing exercise going  

No comments: