Friday, March 17, 2017

She doodled something like a barely readible scribble It's our Morse Code She whispered with her haunting eyes that I'm the first chap who she hates to think that haunts himself. It's her perception of surreality. Yep. What did you say Whirlish Dervish? I gave her this. Did she accept it? Wasn't it breach of . . . . And, wasn't this as they say too early . . . . You know, you jeopardize your own destiny and destinies entwined with you If I'd rebuke you . . . . Nope. She took it. She took it? Are you serious? Yep. Hmm. And, ear rings. Hmm. Eye Lids Morse Code again moron -- Don't tell me. LOL Nope. No? Hmm. Then. Implied. You mean to say She doesn't utter a word and you don't squeak a vowel and you're in God knows -- I don't know never heard of such Telepathy. She's a Celestial. Yeah. Yeah. Studying UFO-logy again huh? Nope. I mean an Earth-ling but with dunno. What's that BTW? A Tibetan Talisman! LOL LOL What's it for? Anything from you is not less than a miracle right? heheheheh So out with it? It's like a Sacred Thread. Maqood, wake up -- Don't give me that Sankrit-ize Mumbo-Jumbo. LOL So in unambigious words your wedding ring? Hmm. But that's not a ring but it's the same thing -- Whatever.

For my Virtual Bride: My Queen Ants have just got some cut-throat competition!

Tibetan White Shell & Brass Drop Pendant w/ Turquoise & Coral 25x38mm

Be inspired by Tibet’s rich culture with these stunning handmade pieces. Make a statement with this pendant that is adorned with jewel-toned teardrops, cabochons, and white brass. This piece is 2-sided, choose the side you want to wear:)
Item #46143
Bail inner dimension

Uniform Resource Location: http://www.limabeads.com/Tibetan-White-Shell-Brass-Drop-Pendant-Turquoise-Coral-25x38mm-P46143

This Week: Use code LUCKY17 on your Shopping Bag to save 17% on ALL regular price items!Piece$4.70 ONLY /-

Yep. Yep. You know I know fairly well that I'm a defaulter so hence therefore swipe any card. 


5mm



No comments: