Thursday, March 16, 2017

File: Dummy 16 March 2017. First Letter of the Dummy Series. To be continued . . . .

I logged in on a BBS one day.

I met a girl.

She's a Bedouin girl.

That was way back in the early 1990s.

I called her Dummy.

She coyishly told me about Little Luna.

And, she confessed to me about her first and hopefully the last brutal -- total and absolute obliteration of
a turtle or a tortoise of her kid sister. To my horror: She's justigying murder and animal cruetly. For her: That was serves her right kind of kangaroo court justice dispensed in a fit of sibling-rivalry-ish vendentta -- I still get the goose bumps!

She's never shy to learn from me.

And, I was too show off-ish to impress this girl with my feigned prowess of hacking.

She never doubted my abilities or proficiency in the English language.

We loved each other. We were soul mates. But We didnt know the rheotric.

She hung on me for like 30 nano seconds.

That's her anger management techniques not working excuse!

It was not her school girlish temper tantrums that freaked me out.

It was her gullibility Her Vulnerability Her innocence Her I dunno She's so sacred So Pristine I knew it intuitely but 
didnt know the right words Words our language is our intellectual straitjacket.

Her tears were real. She never feigned anything. Even if she foxed me for one minute or so she took hilariously sadistic
pleasure in outsmarting outfoxing me. We laughed endlessly oblivious of time And space never existed for us. We met in the
Cyber Space.

I miss you. I love you. And, I'm sorry I made you cry but I was also growing up just like you were. I sincerely
hope that you would forgive me as you always did.

You taught me everything I know. You're my sidekick. My comrade. My mentor. My Guru. My Prophetess. 
And, of course -- my soul mate. Remember this sign: =^..^=

Anyway, the obvious-by-now vested interest in writing this Open Letter like tear jerker is this: Dummy: I'm bankrupt. First thing tomorrow morning: Aramex-it: Zillions of Dirhams if your currency is still the same.

Bye for now.

See you real soon.

Scarecrow Online Service (SOS)
SysOp

PostScript: Her last name wasn't there. Your secret question. Ethical Hacker, rememeber eh? LOL 
Post Post Script: Visual Basic splash screen executable or something similar -- I would put -- someone like you wouldn't be switcing to Red Hat Box or Variants. I'm sure. :-) One more thing: The only way to make up with your kid sister is to buy her some snails and--of course--a turtle or a tortoise or both--Check if they'd coexist / cohabitate in the same elbowroom without fierce skirmishes -- even if so, that cross-fingeredly won't happen that often -- that frequently. 
File: Dummy 16 March 2017. First Letter of the Dummy Series. To be continued . . . .
Maqsood Qureshi

No comments: