Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Am I groovy or groovier?
Frisbee or boomerang?
As if you're my man?
I'm a boomerang hunter.
charlatan fakir quack
Nargis Fakhri rang me up last night Duh
Yeah, right?
Solo flight you be my . . . .
Let me interrupt you, alright?
Do you dance Mister Dervish?
Tap.
Nah, nah Belly Dancing!
Ugly Duckling
missing link
god-man
Fake pseudo and sham
Effiminate sicko sissyish gait
An Argentinian horse stumbles just before the winning post
valet parking
Don't accuse me of lurking
Skirt chaser
If skimpy
Go away you buffoon
First ape on the moon
Infatuation
Nope. Quite skeptical even of crush.
Inflated Ego
Amigo
Bingo
card sharper
Stuck? You lose! I'm not your goose!
So that's wild goose chase!
Eh, you thought dreams of crystal maze!
Stalemate
Beg for clemeny Beg for your life Beg for your soul
Beheading is the norm A martyr for a bejeweled crown
Resign yourself to pyre and the stake
Not a stalker Your Majesty It's her Your Chamberlain Chaperone and Milkmaid

To be continued . . . Sequel for your sake. 

No comments: