Sunday, July 31, 2016

Part THREE: Conversations with An Imaginary Girlfriend....

I cant recall my dreams.

What do you mean?

I dont remember my dreams.

I still didnt get it....

I cant tell you more than a screenshot of it. Perhaps it is because of my bad memory.

You mean: Your memory is bad so it is effecting your ability to recall your dream or dreams when you wake up?

Yep. You got it....finally!

Or maybe there is a Divine reason.

What do you mean by Divine....?

I mean maybe God doesnt want me to remember....my dreams and everything else.

Why would God want to do that?

Hunger pangs.

Can I get you something to eat?

Birth pangs.

Maqsood: You are being delirious. Incoherent. Go. Sleep.

You think sleep is a fix for everything.

Yep.

What is a bookmark? Why cant we bookmark our dreams?

Ingenuity. Gibberish. Plagiarism.

I earnestly try not to plagiarize....I am very touchy about it.

I know....I dont know....Maqsood....you are an enigma! Delusions of grandeur. Your most remarkable achievement is a lame Blog Post. Get real. You are not a messiah.
Mister schizophrenic!

I hoard things. I think people who hoard things stash memories too....somewhere....in an unseen....hidden corner of their mind...

Collective consciousness.

What is that?

I am a faith healer.

No. You are not.

Okay.

I want to be a talk show host.

No. You don't. You have stage fright.

Why do I confess everything to you?

I always wonder what is like to be in a confessional....

Hehehehe Now....You are dabbling with Christianity.

Hehehehe.

Maqsood you know something...I observed that your conversations border on religion....mysticism....spirituality....or maybe occult....paranormal lately. Please let me look into your surfing history....I am scared...terrified. Maybe you joined some doomsday sect?

I would have told you about it....If I have....as I tell you everything...

I dont know.

I would ask your psychiatrist to revoke your computer....Internet rights.

Let us talk about poltergeist phenomenas.

No. Thank you.

Okay. How about exorcism?

No. Thank you.

I want to be an exorcist.

No. You cant be that.

Why not?

Because you are possessed.

Really? Who told you that?

An exorcist.

Define curfew.

No. It reminds me of communal riots.

Ya. I know.

Maybe you meant kiddo curfew.

Maybe. I dont know.

Let us talk about Chinese foot binding!

Yuck. Maqsood....by the way....Why did you put that on your Blog?

Define Light and other things.

I cant. My intuition is weak tonight.

Okay. Tell me....Why do you love lighthouses so much?

It has light.

Duh!

Baby....Listen.

Okay.

It guides.

It is manned.

Lighthouse keeper.

I always wanted to be a Lighthouse Keeper.

You cant be that either simply because Lighthouses are obsolete now....arent they?

Just be my boyfriend.

Title of a book....you are reading these days?

hehehehe Very funny....Maqsood. I am not a confirmed plagiarizer like you.

I am a confirmed bachelor!

No. You are a confirmed gay!

Nope. I am not....but you are a homophobic....for sure.

See....you support homosexuality?

Nope. I dont but it is a taboo subject.

No. It is not.

I should marry a macho cowboy.

Marry me. I aspire to be barnstormer.

No. You are a charlatan.

Lighthouse Keeper is an idealistic person.

Idealistic? No. Just sincere...dedicated....hardworking.

Nope. A knight....a shepherd....a lighthouse keeper etcetera....these people have something in common. And, that is idealism. A messianic....

Your obstinate romanticism gave you Schizophrenia....Maqsood....and derailed you....

No comments: