Thursday, July 28, 2016

Part TWO: Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend....

Hi!
Hi!
Strange....No endearments today....No Baby....No HoneyPot....Why are you so engrossed? Or more aptly disdainful? When you cease to love someone you stop respecting that person.
Lack of prefix could also be interpreted as a sign that we have eventually catapulted ourselves out of the stifling confines of formality or mere ceremonial....
Okay smarty....How was your day?
It was so–so. Uneventful.
I just realized that you are a very boring person and you don't deserve a pretty and brainy girlfriend like me! hehehehe
hehehehe The Bodhi Tree Moment!
Ya.
Insecure?
Nope.
You don't like cliches.
Yep. That is correct.
And, you always downplay....and, that is your definition of humility?
Yep.
You love spelling bee?
Yep.
You try very hard not to mispronounce or misspell anything? And, you hate....no wait a minute....you detest when someone misspells....right?
Yep.
Hmm. And, you always outgrow your so–called gurus or mentors?
Yep.
Maqsood: That is called being very ungrateful and arrogant.
Hehehehe Nope. Those are Eureka phases....Intellectual or Spiritual metamorphoses! My gurus and mentors rejoiced over my triumphs....evolution.
Can I ask you something?
Feel free.
ADHD
You mean: attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
Ya.
Does your psychiatrist ever tell you about it?
Nope. Why?
Nothing. Just like that.
Hocus–pocus.
What?
Mumbo jumbo!
I am not a multitasker.
What tusker?
You mislead me. That is why I hate you!
Why do you love Scarecrows?
I was ectomorphic during my teens. And, I guess...I still am....to a certain extent.
What is that?
Skinny. Lean would be its more appropriate definition.
Bombastic.
You have a rare kind of OCD: Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder....that is why you merrily indulge in neologism! hehehehe

And, maybe I was trying to tell everyone that....Hey....I'm not diabolical....I'm a Jolly Good Fellow. The word Scarecrow has three meanings.
I asked you about Scarecrows....Maqsood! Why do you love them so much? Tell me, please.
I am like a Scarecrow....Nothing more than a mute....powerless passerby....spectator....but I witness....
What do you witness? Birds are not scared of you anymore. Mabybe there are more advanced Scarecrows....The farmer would replace you real soon....you are ineffectual....You are failing to protect the crops....Are you doing this deliberately....you are unfaithful....you are a bird sympathizer....that is
tantamount to dereliction of your basic duties....thus you are being dismissed and court–martialed. You are disloyal....and guilty of promiscuity. Blah–blah!
I don't know....about....its historical facts....but I strongly believe that Indian farmers created Scarecrow....that proves that Indians were quite innovative....and, perhaps we were the foremost farmers as ours was and is an agricultural society.
And, the time has come Princess that I must reveal a well guarded secret....and that is that the Scarecrow is not just a Scarecrow....It Denotes something else...and to understand that you have to focus....zero in on its functionalities.
O Dervish: Please tell me about its functionalities.
It looks like a human being but it is  not...it is a dummy.
It thwarts birds.


I witness many things....like for instance flight.
What is flight.
Flight is migration.
Migration?
Yep. Why did The Prophets and The Messengers migrate with their followers? Just to save themselves from persecution?
Why do birds migrate? Migration has a new meaning in modern times. Maybe we could finally explain our elusive innate urge to look for pastures new? This deep–seated.... deep–rooted penchant to follow in footsteps of our forefathers.
Weirdo....Isn't flight synonymous with freedom? And, you always badger me that freedom is the most important thing in your life....And, in our lives.
Yep. You believe the legend of Daedalus and Icarus?
By the way, what is the difference between a Myth and a Legend?
I don't know....a Myth could be dispelled with logical reasoning etcetera. A Legend is more rooted into Mythology....Hence can't be easily....

Maybe a Scarecrow is the first robot.
Robot?
Yep.
A stationary robot.
And, you are saying rustic farmers invented....created....designed it?
Yep. Why are you being so skeptical?
Indians?
Yep. Why not?
I believe that there are answers....concealed....hidden in the legacies of our ancestors.
Resolutions to the problems of our civilization?
Yep.
Hmm. I don't know.

You are trying to tell me that a Scarecrow is not just a Scarecrow?


Wright brothers....
They did not have a flying license.
Very funny.
Maybe yes....Maybe no...How do you know...Did you look that up on the Internet?
Nope. Just a hunch. If women could just stop postponing and and quit saying maybe....that would help us get out of this predicament....uncertainty gives rise to fear....breeds moral chaos and anarchy.

People were doing things concurrently....parallel....but the most obvious....serious drawback was that the world did not have Internet to share and collaborate.

Isn't the ability to fly the most coveted freedom?


You love the word Bugbear?
Hehehehe Yep.
And, the word Lightning Bug?
Oh yep....I would admit that solemnly.
And, the word Firefly?
Define Light?
Define Fire?
Define Bug?
Define Begbear?
I would try to define Light as something more than proverbial aura....

Postscript: It is four thirtyish....I am very sleepy....conking out....I would write this later. Thank you so much for visiting my Blog. 

No comments: