Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Conversations with An Imaginary Girlfriend....

Are aliens real?
Why did you ask me such a question....out of the blue?
Get lost.
You can't rule out the possibility of their existence.
You are very life-affirming....What makes you say so with such unflinching conviction?
Simply because: God is: Lord of the Alameen i.e. mankind, jinn and all that exists.
Hmm. I must admit that faith is your forte. Go on.
You know I think that we've explored just a tiny wee bit fraction of our universe so far. There must be many universes.
Hmm. Interesting.
Sometimes you beat Stephen Hawking!
Gee, thanks.
Would they be man eaters? Predatory?
I remember vaguely reading about some documented cannibalism particularly amongst survivors of . . . .
I'm asking about aliens....could they be....?
Isnt this a little morbid and unusual topic for a girl like you?
Maybe. Anyways. Forget it.
Or....maybe you adeptly kept me in the dark about the The Hyde type of your personality.
Hey....look....I just asked you a very naive question....That's all. Okay. And, you know something sweetie....Did I ever tell you this....I never met anyone more deviant than you. So....wake up....and excuse me....I'm going to bed....I am already drained....And, it is becoming increasingly impossible....difficult to have decent conversations with you....Good night!
Drat!
What?
Nothing.
What do you mean? See you arent even apologizing to me?
Okay. I am sorry.
Look more somber and apologize again.
Hehehehe Copycat.
Hehehehe
Do you still love me? Be honest. Okay.
Yep. I love you so much. You are my baby. My Honeypot.
Ugh.
You are an adept liar....you know that?
And, no girl could feign....serious nervous breakdown like you do!
You really are an egghead!
And, you really are a spitfire!
Why do you use such obscure words?
Could I ask you a naive question too?
Okay.
Why do you go to bed at odd hours?
Hehehehe idiot.
You mix everything. You are quite weird!
Yep. Because life comes in a mixed bag. Everything is connected. I think it gives women a sense of empowerment....pseudo or otherwise....in projecting even docile men as bogies and gallant....William Tells.
I disagree. Why would they do that? Please explain.
Great. You never fail to exercise your most fundamental right.
Pointless verbosity.
You are so ruthless. Stop treating me like a war criminal!
What do you know about Geneva Conventions?
Seriously? You really want to know that?
No.
I asked you about aliens. You get distracted so easily.
Prisoner of war.
What?
Nothing. Zilch. I am thinking aloud.
I believe that a woman deep down want her guy to be like a hunter–gatherer....They are hardwired like that....Perhaps that is why we still explore caves....go for hunting....camping and things like that. Got it Dummy? We call our cities concrete jungles....subconsciously....meaning our umbilical cords have not been severed yet....They are still intact....We could wean off from our Prehistoric....Stone Age past....We have the courage to do so....But we dont do that because....If we could find true serenity somewhere....It is there....And, some innate....Built–in compass takes us there. That is why we go on treacherous Yeti and Bigfoot expeditions.
Okay. Aliens. Hmm. Some must be quite evolved. Some must be primitive like our Uncontacted Tribes.

No comments: