Monday, July 25, 2016

Queen Ants: Nuptial flight . . . .

Queen Ants: Nuptial flight . . . .
What is so special about them
Nothing
You are crazy
Nothing. Trust me.
I don't believe you.
What do you mean You don't believe me You've to believe me
There must be some reason for their existence
Maybe they are trying to tell us something since million of years and we just didnt get it
Like what
Take what you call them antiPsychotic medication and go to bed
You have quite a wild fertile imagination tsk tsk but it is of no use
Queen Ants have been trying to tell us something very important
It is nothing more than a bug pest or whatever
For Gods sake Maqsood STOP this nonsense
Otherwise I would call No No Wait ring up your psychiatrist first thing tomorrow morning
Are you serious
Nope
I am just scaring you
Signs
Look for My Signs
The Almighty God urges us in the Holy Qura'an
Okay.
Sleep now. I heard your story. It is awesome. Send it to some Science Journal. Happy now?
Who goes to sleep so early and that too on weekends?
Schizophrenic Morons like you.
Sleep. Zzzz. Idiot.
Do you love me?
No. Sleep. Good night.
Hehehehehe
What is so funny?
Signs. If you look for them.
Did you ever wonder why there are no Black Ants with Wings?
Why only Red Ants have Wings?
Oh yeah! You are a genius.
Want some coffee?
Nope. Thank you.
Could I have tea instead?
Over my deadbody.
Damn. Why are you so cruel to me always
Serves you right
Pity
Stuck?
No.
Continue then Your Ant story Oh I mean Your Red Ant Story
Maybe there are some Black Ants with Wings
We dont know.
Maybe they are there in some forest somewhere.
Maybe in some RainForest.
What is a RainForest?
I dunno.
Maybe those jungles forests receieve heavy rainfall.
Ya Maybe God knows
You always pretend that you know everything
And, it wasnt a smart intelligent guess either
Okay.
By the way What is the difference between a jungle and a forest
I don't know.
You don't know anything.
You are a fool.
You think you are the next Richard Bach or Paulo
No. I never said that.
Ya. Ya.
How do you pronounce Paulo's last name
I don't know.
See I told you You don't know anything.
Okay. Sorry.
You should be.
Sulking?
No.
Don't lie.
I am thinking about colors.
Ant topic is over. Thank Heavens.
No. Ant topic is not over yet. I am thinking about their color.
What do you mean
Why Red. Why not some other color.
What is wrong with red color
See my nails
But that is not red
Ya
So you are not color blind
Nope. I am not. Who told you so. Thank God.
Tell me more about it
About color blindness?
No
Then?
Smarty–pants About red color God
See you're a sadist
I dont trust you
Okay. Let me think.
Okay.
You are not my girlfriend You are a slave driver
Huh? What
Nothing.
I am thinking about the color red
Okay. What are you thinking
Color Red in many cultures from time immemorial denotes danger
Danger? Hmm. Makes sense. Go on.
What is that thing in your hands?
Why do you want to know If you insist it is a thing for my nails You want it You are still so gay
I am not gay
Whatever
Are Red Ants gay hehehehe
Think about it and tell me tomorrow
Very funny.
Anthropology
What
Nothing
Are you sleepy?
No. And, according to you it is a crime to sleep early on weekends even if someone happens to be dead.
When did I say that
You just accused me of genocide which I never committed
Ya. Ya. And, you should be hanged.

No comments: