Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Messiah complex . . . .

He told me something unbelievable last night
That gave me goose bumps and fright
But there was also an unusual solace
If he is really from God
He wont hurt harm mock belittle or berate
I asked why did you come
He said Because you cried
He told me about my mother
But he did not complete

Why now after all these years and ages
I asked perplexed

I countered: You must be a demon devil or an entity probably from outer space
He said: No No Believe I am made of Light

I've descended from the heavens
You have been chosen
To lead the brethren
Believe His Decree and Dictate
Dont be a moron and act in haste
You are not human
You are an ape

This cant be revelation
Is this how something used to be revealed
You dont appear
And, I don't hear your words
And, I don't hear you speak
There are just thoughts in my head
This could be my chronic disease
He pointed to texts around me with ease
There was wisdom in his words
He was quite forgiving of my adamance and skepticism
He was very discreet
And, was making sure that no one should eavesdrop
I understood that there is danger
There is some evil
I did not understand
Its origin
But there was unmistakable forewarning.

No comments: