Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Telly...

I've got an ancestral telly -- It looks like a dumb terminal -- Its remote control is bewilderingly and irretrievably lost -- Some Compulsive Hoarder must've stolen it -- Anyway, in a nutshell: I got myself Airtel's SAT box -- Believe me: It's after multiple gruesome autosuggestion sessions! Autohypnosis does work! Never assume anything. Never deny anything. Always question. Always doubt. Be skeptical about everything -- always. 

Anyway, this is my story of -- my transition from monochrome -- single-channel Telly to something rebelliously futuristic -- I don't do obsessive channel surfing / channel-hopping -- My schizophrenic mind is NOT diabolic but I'd love to watch offbeat things: Something like: Bird-catching tree in predatory action! ;-)

Girls--Okay--Don't let me put you off...

I'm not monomaniac -- I've socially acceptable -- varied interests too! For instance: Artificial life.

Keying in...

No comments: