Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stream-of-consciousness: For young women and men...

You've to zero in on -- I mean you'd specialize -- I've been an abject failure in my personal and professional life -- simply because: I believed in my own warped theory of eclecticism. For instance: I wanted get into aviation -- I wanted to get into equestrianism -- I wanted to get into computing -- and so on ad infinitum. You've to have giftedness -- You've to have a multifaceted personality -- You've to have versatileness to try something like that -- to get into who's who...
 
I was and am a total moron -- Thus / therefore, I failed miserably. I'd have focussed on just one thing. A fundamental thing you'd know about me is that -- that I'm a dropout...
 
Moreover, there's absolutely no spunkiness in me -- a kowtower -- I was always in an identity crisis...a perpetual disorientation.
 
It's sheer ridiculousness -- I can't even crack -- basic aptitude test or IQ test...
 
I'm forty years old -- and number forty has great significance particularly in different religions -- perhaps that's why I've become a wee bit sober now...
 
I'm writing all this to drive home just one point: You'd always pick just one thing and do it single-mindedly. And, you'd have a mentor.

No comments: