Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ubuntu...


Girls and guys: I plunged myself into open-source software – Hugged Windows 8 -- said goodbye to closed source software -- migrated to Ubuntu – It's an adorable puppy – By the way, my bugbear is doggy. -- Even a declawed (Do they declaw dogs too eh? LOL) muzzled -- well schooled doggy terrifies me – Rabies: Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. I just shudder... 


I'm a real loony – The plight of the feral / stray dogs in a dog-catcher's vehicle – I feel sorry for 'em – Are they euthanized eh? 

I got sidetracked... Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder eh?



Ubuntu is quite intuitive... Blah-blah-blah.



My point is: Give it a try.



'Ubuntu is an ancient African word meaning 'humanity to others'. It also means 'I am what I am because of who we all are'. The Ubuntu operating system brings the spirit of Ubuntu to the world of computers.'



I just adore that school of thought.



Bye for now. :-)

No comments: