Saturday, September 14, 2013

What's wrong with me?

Sometimes--I even forget that I've memory disorder(s). Isn't that ironical eh? I'm so confused... I don't know if it's retrograde amnesia or anterograde amnesia or both... Or multiple personality disorder. There're no clear-cut answers. I'm being kept in a cocoon. Media is doctored. Everything is stage-managed. Information
blackout. Nobody tells me anything. It's something like plausible deniability. BUT I've unwavering faith in the system. I'm absolutely certain that I'm NOT being wronged. In fact, I'm being nursed or something like that... Perhaps, this is sort of rehabilitative program or something like that...I've done horrendous things... I deserve to be shunned... I'd be straitjacketed... I'd be put away for like zillions of years.. An awful lot people are sincerely trying to revive my memory... That makes me feel so numb... I really don't know...My mood is like a seesaw... Sometimes I'm in a state of moral anarchy... Sometimes I'm hyperactive--zippy--zappy... And, sometimes sluggish...

No comments: