Friday, September 30, 2022

Conversations with an imaginary girlfriend: Beauty and the Beast :-)

Abracadabra

What's that?

White magic LOL

LOL

You're a sorcerer!

Yeah! I'm trying to make you fall in love with me!

Where's your horseshoe -- Mister wizard?

Did I tell you something?

Something

Babes

No kidding

No kidding

Come on

Come on

You know something

Something

I've got your snapshot on my computer!

Which one?

The most LIVELY one!

Come on tell me which one

Nah

Va-va-voom

What's that?

Oomph factor!

Tell me

Nah

Hate you!

I miss you

Hmm

How come you stopped writing to me?

You're so old-school

Mister Epistolary!

I don't understand one thing

You're so-called so ultra-liberal and you still believe in old-fashioned letter writing

You don't know

I don't know what

That it's so beautiful

What?

The way you write . . . . 

If I stop writing -- you'd stop loving me huh?

Come on

Whatever

Why don't you marry some American from Lucknow!

hehehehehehe

LOL

ROFL

No seriously

Babes, I love you

You're the most prettiest girl I've ever met!

Hmm.

You're so full of deceit

Such a liar

Mister Charles Sobhraj

Hate you!

You and me? Ugh! Ugh!

Beauty and the Beast!

Animal magnetism

LOL

LOL

ROFL 

ROFL

Just my luck!


To be continued . . . .


No comments: