Sunday, September 25, 2022

An incomplete love letter to an imaginary girlfriend . . . . :-) Confessions of a Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish . . . . :-)

'Tis better to have loved and lost 

Than never to have loved at all.

-- Alfred Lord Tennyson?

It's Destiny. We met. We met again. Then we didn't meet. Or we couldn't meet. I love her, and it's so beautiful . . . .  My love for her is unconditional. God changes Destiny if you pray . . . . supplicate.

I've been waiting for her -- for so many years -- We might get married -- or we mightn't get married -- We might meet again, or we mightn't -- But this is love for sure -- Writing to her -- Writing for her -- Reading what she writes -- It's so beautiful . . . .  -- Everything about her is so beautiful -- No words to write about her in spite of my formidable vocabulary LOL <GRIN> -- It's platonic -- It's Sufistic -- Wish I knew many more words -- I'd do at least some justice to her -- 

To be continued . . . . 

No comments: