Saturday, September 17, 2022

Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend: Pillow talk :-)

Mac-y

Yeah babes

You love India?

Yeah, of course but no chauvinism -- I'm not a chauvinist

You know NLP

Just a wee bit

You write all that on your Blog to impress girls?

No. No.

Are you gay?

No. I'm not.

I'm hardwired to chase girls

Skirt-chaser huh?

Yeah

Not since you met me right

Yep righto -- that's correct

People told me that you're gay or bisexual

People have vested interests, babes

They DO NOT want us together

Ross Jeffries, your Speed Seduction Guru?

Yeah

How many girls you slept with?

I wasn't sleeping I swear LOL

LOL

!@#$@#$#@%$%#^%%$^$#$

You love me, right?

Of course, what's it that's making you feel so insecure?

Dunno, your notoriety

Hmm.

You won't leave me for another girl?

No. Swear.

I swear....

Hmm.

What I've observed is that fidelity is very important to you.

Not to you?

Yeah, ditto.

I love you so much Mac-y

I love you very much Spock-y

You miss your mom and dad

Yeah, I do -- like anything

Live-in?

Yeah

No qualms about it?

No. Absolutely.

You aviation buff?

Yeah, like anything

Cars?

No. No. That's for mortals

You'd be so arrogant at times

LOL

LOL

Bikes?

Early 20s

Not anymore

No.

Sexual orientation

Sexual preference

Metrosexual?

No. No.

Retrosexual. Period.

Heterosexual.

Girls talking sex = taboo?

No. No.

Who's ultra-civilized?

You.

Who's ultra-liberal?

Me.

Can I buy you a drone?

No. No. I'll buy it myself when I've some extra bucks

@$##$@$%$%^%^%*&&**&*&*&(%%^$

Seriously babes -- Don't get mad at me

I'm not a leech.

You talk at great length about a symbiotic relationship

Yeah, I do

Symbiosis is something else....

I'm dead against matriarchy although I'm a very liberal person

Patriarchy?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wish list?

Nothing. Really.

!@@!##@#$$%$$%$%^%^&&^&&%%^

Okay NGO?

No. No. At least not now.

Okay.

What's bothering you?

I'd earn my own bucks.

That's the only thing i.e. bothering me.

No comments: