Sunday, September 18, 2022

Conversations with an Imaginary Girlfriend: Sugar giving Mac nightmares! :-)

<SNORING >

Mock sleeping Mac-y?

Zonked out babes

You dope?

Nope!

Alcoholic or non-alcoholic?

They ask like this on a flight hehehehe LOL

LOL

LOL ROFL

!@##$#@$@!$!@%$%^#$^

Hate you!

That's deliberate

Yeah, I know

Mac-y I'm beginning to speak like you

You want me to?

No. No.

No matter how hard I try I can't imitate you!

Please don't write like me -- either

What's gnawing you, Mac-y?

See I'm speaking like you! LOL

I lost my fluency -- I think because I haven't been speaking in English with anyone since 2008.

Goad me into studying Prof. Kev Nair's course -- please

Yeah, Mac-y -- I'll do that.

Mac-y you evading my question?

What's bothering you?

I'll tell you later.

Promise?

Yep, I promise.

What's it about -- give me a hint at least

It's about me -- It's about us.

Please don't keep me in suspense. Can't you tell now?

No. Nail-biting suspense!

You know something -- Sugar

As soon as I'm done with that course -- I'll write and speak in plain and simple English.

Would that take long?

Yeah.

I'd do intensive boot camp like study or in short bursts

Okay.

Approx. How many months?

Dunno. Can't tell exactly. Few months.

You don't drink righto?

No. Teetotaler

Why do you flaunt your vocabulary?

To impress you.

You're Miss traffic-stopper!

Am I really that pretty?

Yeah. Undeniably!

Is that a new nickname Mac-y?

Yeah

I love you.

I love you too.

Docent?

What's that?

Anyways, do you really have serendipity?

Not sure. But I think so.

What's Docent Mac-y?

Look it up.

Okay.

Sugar

Yeah

Nothing.

Moron

Sleepy?

Yeah, kinda

Equestrian?

Yeah, but it's been ages.

When did you last ride -- my horseman?

Oh, many years ago. 2008, I think. 

My cowboy!

What's your favorite sport?

Polo.

Did you ever play?

No.

Arena I'd -- after some training.

But I'm too old now.

Ever wanted to be a movie actor?

No. Never. Not sure though -- maybe I fantasized about it! 

Hmm.

You really love my Q&As righto -- Mac-y?

Yep, I do.

Start riding again, Mac-y?

You think so?

Yeah.

For me.

Hmm.

!~#@$#%@#$%^@&$&#$^$

Okay.

<Expletive deleted>

heheheheh LOL

You make me laugh like anything -- Mac-y

LOL

I love you to bits, Sugar

I love you too.

You're in your element with me?

Yep. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You know what's bizarro?

Nope enlighten me - oh you Nirvanic, enlightened soul

Bombastic words!

Life with you is nirvanic!

You taking Nicotine Gums?

Oh NRT

What's that?

Nicotine Replacement Therapy

LOL

Can't you simply say Yes / No?

Affirmative. Negative.

LOL ROFL

hehehehehehe

You write and speak like this to amuse me?

I love to make you laugh.

You're so footloose

You think so?

Love is?

Nirvana?

Life with me is?

Fire walking

Do I terrorize you that much?

Yeah. No doubt about it

<SNORING>

Mac-y

Mock sleeping, again?

You give me nightmares!

@!#$@$!@$%$#@$%!#@$!@$@$ 

<Expletive deleted>

LOL ROFL

LOL ROFL

To be continued . . . . 

No comments: