Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Draft

Mac-y

Yeah, babes

Why do you like that murderer?

Who? Charles Sobhraj?

Yeah

For his Social Engineering skills

You know in his (Auto) biography he said something like; " As long as I can talk to people, I can manipulate 'em"

So you manipulate people Mac-y?

No No.

Then

I help people understand Social Engineering. Keep 'em safe from con men / con artists -- On the Internet and in real life.

You're a manipulator Mac-y

You manipulating me?

No. No.

Okay, Mac-y

It's been a while Mac-y you didn't say or write catch-22

LOL

LOL

ROFL

ROFL

Mac your poetry is . . . . zilch!

Yeah, I know. That's why I want you to be my mentor.

Hmm. Let me think about it.

Babes -- Help me with Blog posts as well -- Please.

When'd you start writing a book?

Hmm. I dunno babes

Hmm.

Would it be about me?

Yeah, I think so.

Mac you'd stop role-playing Richard Bach -- Just be yourself.

Hmm.

Ambiguous endings

<Writing>

No comments: