Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Stream of consciousness: Duckling and I :-)

Stream of consciousness


Writing about her isn't an easy task -- Existing words are not really succinct -- I need new words -- But there're no new words -- Unless someone coins 'em --  Who's gonna coin 'em? -- Nobody! -- Duh! obviously I'll have to coin (new) words -- For her -- Maybe just one word -- That portrays her completely -- That tells her everything I wanna tell her eh? -- Would I be able to coin such a word? -- I'd have to come up with its meaning too, right? duh! -- I'm going bonkers with bewilderment LOL ROFL -- Am I being incoherent? -- Not making sense? -- Let's say: I just wanna tell her that I love her very much; and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her -- but this is very trite and hackneyed -- I want something you know pathbreaking -- something unprecedented -- and, one more thing: It'd sound plausible too! -- She's a Psychologist: Professionally speaking -- If I tell her that magic is real; and I'm an occultist -- She'd surely brush me off -- It's to be logical -- rational -- I think she's a staunch skeptic unless proven otherwise! LOL ROFL -- But she'd be willing to listen to me if I tell her that I study: The paranormal i.e. all the things that are impossible to explain by known natural forces or by science.


Hello, Duckling! My name is Mister Blah-blah-blah and I study The paranormal! :-)

How do you do?


Duckling: Hello! Mister Blah-blah-blah! But we're not meeting for the first time! 

Me: (Completely nonplussed by the question!)


Me: Oh I'm such a schnook!

Duckling: Excuse me?

Me: Nothing. Never mind...Miss ABC! :-)


Me: BTW, Miss ABC: What're you doing these days eh?

Duckling: Oh I'm researching and filming a documentary on schizophrenics! What about you?

Me: Um...social work....NGO...you know...helping The underprivileged..

Duckling: Oh that sounds great! 


To be continued.... :-)

No comments: