Tuesday, August 22, 2023

A powwow: Sugar and I :-)

Dictionaries are giving me a very feeble meaning of (ideological) soulmate! LOL ROFL -- I just imagine bumping into her -- and my knees begin to buckle -- I know I'd just stand there dumbfounded -- Unable to utter a single word...But here's a seriocomical dialog(s) between Duckling and me:

Hello! Miss ABC! 

Hello! Mister Blah-blah-blah! 

<She thinks I'm mousy and docile!>

Er-Ahem-Tooke eh? Miss? John Something yeah yeah that English political radical and philologist? Yeah yeah, I've read him: The Diversions of Purley! 

<White lie!>

I've read about Anthropomorphism too!

<Half-truth!>

Excuse me! 

Nothing Miss...most unkindest cut of all...You too, Brutus?

Excuse me! Are you alright?

Yeah yeah Miss...I was just quoting: Shakespeare!

Oh okay

You're fairly well-read huh?

Oh, I just try Miss

So, who's your favorite author?

You, miss!

Really?

Yep, miss!

I've browsed through your Blog quite a few times....you've eclectic interests! 

<OMG! Don't say it...it sounds so foppish!>

Thank you so much, Miss

So you're THE Hunchbacked Whirling Dervish huh?

I've a dervish-like temperament, Miss!

To be continued...


No comments: