Friday, August 18, 2023

I wanna write a libretto for her like Vikram Seth -- though I don't know anything about operas and all that -- or a travelog just for her -- Has she read: From Heaven Lake? But I'm not a jet-set traveller or a globe-trotter either -- I'm barely above the poverty line -- she's a writer par excellence -- I'm a wannabe Colin De Silva -- By the way: Does she love Historical Fiction like me? The first book I wanna give to her is: The Founts of Sinhala. -- Wish I were well-read like her -- or had a milieu like her -- I'm a mediocrist -- a nobody -- a functionally illiterate Blogger. -- Nevertheless, I just love writing to her -- writing about her.  My most favorite fantasy is to take her on a flying date -- in a Cessna -- but that means soloing: Hello! Miss ABC. It's me, Richard Bach's fair-haired boy Mister Blah-blah-blah! I'm a barnstormer. Would you like to go for a ride eh? LOL ROFL Someday: I'd get my wings!  To be continued....

No comments: