Monday, April 8, 2019

Reprint: Where're my Ouija board? :-) (Wrote during my bout / relapse of schizophrenia)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Where're my Ouija board? :-)

1. I've -- miraculously -- revived my robot: Mister WALL-E -- finally! He's comatose for like zillions of months! :-) I'd program this Frankenstein's creature to perform bizarrely geeky feats! Could I improvise it to play darts -- for example?

2. My ethical hacking / penetration testing network is taking shape. Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers? What do you think eh? :-) For instance: Cisco RV215W Wireless-N VPN Firewall? Should I go for it?

3. Windows Server 2012 on an oldie laptop is almost ready.

4. Dedicated Internet connexion plus static IP Address: Stalled. Reason: Bureaucratic red tape!

Nevertheless, the lab should be up and running -- within the next few weeks. I'm soloing -- am dirt-poor plus -- extremely erratic memory! :-) Rational explanations eh? :-)

Where're my Ouija board? I'd summon my long-lost poltergeist friend!

That's all for now.

Bye.

Posted by Maqsood Qureshi at 3:25 AM

No comments: