Monday, April 8, 2019

Reprint: I wrote this during my bout of schizophrenia!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Can firewalls deter us eh? ;-)

Hacking contests are appetizers...

Team up with fellow Ethical Hackers -- and protect start-ups and individuals particularly women -- from rogue hackers -- voluntarily. You'd easily engage script kiddies -- in the beginning -- and whenever you'd thwart 'em: Have some Pizza; And, of course--Order it online; Garlic bread too, please! :-)

Your war chests aren't your counterstrike / counteroffensive tools -- Your real -- most potent -- arsenal is your mind.

Liaise with White Hat Hackers across India and across the world.

Innate reverence for InfoSec Gurus.

Don't provoke me to come out of retirement -- My formidability is still uncontestable -- Okay, okay -- just kidding! -- Please don't hack my Linux box! :-)

And, no DDoS attacks, either! :-)

I'm fortyish -- retiree -- not even newbies dread me -- now.

Spread out your digital tentacles -- devour those slimy worms.

I'm from the old school -- I staunchly advocate social engineering -- snake charmers and con artists have been swindling us since the Dark Ages -- Charles Sobhraj is an avant-garde social engineer -- Three-tier security cordon: Digital fortress? Sob stories -- Human interest story -- Believe me: Machines are immune but you'd always NLP humans -- They're gullible -- Get your CEO's permission and evaluate your org's security -- You'd be able to breach it.

I'd give you a hint: Order a veggie Pizza for your admin -- And, some PlayStation games for his kid. :-)

That's all for now.

Here's my address: 127.0.0.1

Bye.

No comments: