Friday, April 26, 2019

Classless society

Monday, September 3, 2012

Leanings . . . .

I think I've communistic leanings from the beginning.
Posted by Maqsood Qureshi at 9:47 PM

----------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Classless society

I don't believe in class distinctions. I believe in a classless society. I believe that--fundamentally--all men and women are equal.
Posted by Maqsood Qureshi at 12:45 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Classless society . . . .

I believe in a classless society. Does that make me a Communist? I think I've a Communistic streak in me.
Posted by Maqsood Qureshi at 2:55 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------

1 : a distinctive doctrine, cause, or theory
2 : an oppressive and especially discriminatory attitude or belief
I don't know much about isms -- Communism or this and that -- but when I see laborers -- I get guilty pangs -- in the scorching sun -- infants and toddlers -- playing in dirt -- all of us see this almost everyday -- we pass by these construction sites -- immune to their sufferings --

No comments: