Thursday, June 12, 2008

Open Letter / Monologue: Schizophrenia or Reality?

Schizophrenia or Reality?

FIVE plus years of RELENTLESS TORTURE. I’m NOT that person. I’d recognized you out of sheer intuition. You’ve caused immeasurable agony and distress to my deceased mother. You’re causing tremendous pain to my father, my siblings and my relatives. I’ve been living an absolutely PSEUDO life for the past FIVE plus years – since that Cyber Café incident. I’ve NEVER used my Blog as a launch pad to snipe at you. But this is the first time I’m writing sort of an Open Letter to you. I’d recognized you out of sheer intuition. My memory is bad now BUT I’ve GRAPHIC MEMORY of every single day in India – PARTICULARLY pre-and-post Cyber Café incident. I’ve absolutely NO tussle with your Dad. You DID NOT tell me the TRUTH. Neither my family did. Nor anyone else. One phone call would have saved me from this relentless torture. You stalled my marriage with that American immigrant. You goofed up my efforts on Shaadi.com. You’re not letting me get married. I don’t have friends. All my friends turn out to be your decoys. You’re using my own family against me. I believe in direct, unambiguous, straightforward, honest communication. I don’t communicate indirectly – no Smoke Signals at all. I write a funny post sometimes and lovingly snipe at this girl I’m in love with – that’s all -- otherwise I communicate directly with her. PLEASE stop using her as your PROXY. I loved you. I really loved you. BUT that’s FIVE plus years back. I didn’t mail you again. I didn’t call you again. My approach is quite simple: Do you want to marry me? Yes? No? I’d woo. I’d wait. But I don’t STALK or do anything insane. If you could’ve focused and channelized your energies and forces on OTHER PEOPLE instead of me – you’d have got your CULPRIT(S) by now. THEY made a total FOOL out of you and EVERYONE else -- once. Understood. I SUFFERED like anything. THEY are making a FOOL out of you and EVERYONE else – AGAIN! I’m SUFFERING like anything AGAIN. What’re you doing? Zapping my memory? That’s to revive my memory? What’re you trying to revive anyway? There’s NOTHING to be revived. I’d recognized you of SHEER INTUITION. You’ll NEVER tell me the TRUTH. Nor anyone else would. But I told you the TRUTH first time. And, I’m telling you again. This is to SAVE myself from this RELENTLESS TORTURE and this PSEUDO LIFE. I’ve NEVER done anything WRONG to you. Why’re you doing this to me? First time – you’d turned me into schizophrenic and psycho. Now – you’ve turned me into some MONSTER! Please STOP. Please. I want to get married. I want to be happy. And, I want to live a REAL life. I’m NOT that person. And, please stop using my girl as your proxy. And, you know – you don’t love me – you love THAT person who impersonates me – who pretends to be me. I’m NOT some TERRORIST or Al-Qaida OPERATIVE or BLACKMAILER or STALKER or PSYCHO or SCHIZOPHRENIC or GENIUS HACKER or MONSTER! I’m a simple, poor law-abiding person. I love my country and I love my family. I love America, Emirates and Canada. Someday I’d go there. You people are very rich and powerful. I’ve absolutely no tussle with you or with your Dad. Please let me be happy in my small, simple world. Please let me get married. Please let me live a REAL life, a TRULY HAPPY life. PLEASE. I’m NOT that PERSON. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. STOP. STOP. STOP.

No comments: